Dual Living with Panoramic Views
This property enjoys the best of every season with a view nothing short of spectacular - boasting a perfect 180+ degree panoramic ocean view and an abundance of natural light. This desirable home occupies a stunning position just a short 5-minute stroll to Terrigal's cafes, shops, restaurants, bars and beach. Spread over two bright and breezy levels, this home will surprise and delight. Suitable for a family home or for an investment with a rental return of approximately $ 350.00pw for the upstairs penthouse and a further $450.00 plus for the two bedroom downstairs.
The property is a great opportunity for investment, live in family home or renting either one of the floors. Top floor could be a penthouse fully self-contained or turn it into a parent’s retreat. And still have your children living in your house with privacy.
The house boasts three large balconies along with a huge entertaining area consisting of three levels of decking along with a lower level yard for playing or entertaining on all with panoramic ocean views that will not be built out. A low maintenance design that does not require mowing any grass.
- Open plan living in main living areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- One Lock up garage
- 5 min stroll to Terrigal Beach
- 575 m² Block
- New lacquered kitchen with Bosch oven and Range hood with Chief induction cooktop.
- Property Type: Two story House brick construction
- Bedrooms: 3 (one upstairs and two downstairs on split level floor)
- Bathrooms: 2 ½ (upstairs ensuite with shower vanity and toilet) and downstairs main bathroom with bath vanity toilet and shower. There is an additional Shower downstairs and an addition toilet in the external Laundry.
- Laundry: 2 (Separate laundries)
- One separate room for storage and plenty of under house storage room.
- Two Kitchens one upstairs in the fully self-contained Penthouse or parents retreat and one downstairs in the two bedroom split level part of the house.
- Built – in wardrobes
- Parking Space: one external (at the Driveway)
- Two Balconies on the top second floor
- One long balcony on the first floor
- Two Good size decks for parties and visitors.
- In addition, a spacious backyard with low cost maintenance as it is concrete and synthetic grass.
This property will no doubt meet any families expectations. A+ location, close to schools, close to transport and a short ten minute drive to Erina Fair shopping Centre. Peaceful setting within easy reach of both Terrigal and North Avoca village. A quiet location that reflects the best of Coastal Living.
No matter which way you look at it, this property offers great investment opportunities: An ever-increasing value location: Extra income: A tourist location for rental investments: Dual Living home and much more. Enquire today by phoning sales agent, Hannah Aria on 0406 21 77 77.